or cute as a button? Have you heard these fun phrases? Did you know that buttons can be very useful on a scrapbook page? I tend to use them for clustering elements instead of flowers since I have boys. I am going to show you a few other ways you can use buttons on a scrapbook page…check out what my team did for you.
A few other ideas I have for you that I found while searching online are:
- create a border around your page
- create words or use them for the letter “O” or the dot in the “I”
- center of a flower
- attach a photo, ribbon or tag to a page
- create a bullet list for journaling
- scattered on a page as bubbles or just randomly on a page
- create a shape: heart, star or Christmas tree
- use different shapes and colors of buttons to add interest as well.
Have you used buttons in your page for more than clustering? I would love to see your pages! Check back tomorrow for some fun paper scrapping pages and 3D projects that I have found online using buttons.